Wireless Bluetooth Camera Shutter Remote
since mobile phones gained cameras, selfies are becoming more and more popular, yet it kind of ruins your picture when you can see an arm holding the camera. The other option of balancing your phone against a wall with the timer on, to have to run back, strike a pose, go back to your phone and realize you were out of the frame isn’t ideal either.
- With this pocket-sized shutter, you can take pictures with your phone from 30 feet away and never miss any moment for group photos and selves as well
- It makes everything much easier and it also means that you can fix the phone with a stand or tripod instead of holding it all the way
- You don’t need to download anything just connect it via bluetooth with your phone and then enjoy yourself taking photo
- Simple and easy camera shutter remote control for iPhone, iPad, Android and Samsung Galaxy / Notes NO APPS TO DOWNLOAD when using an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 S3, Galaxy Note 3 2, Galaxy Note 8 10.1
- For Sony Xperia Z, HTC New One and X+, simply download the app “Camera360” from Google Play